Monday 2 May 2011

My First Sexual Experience

Sin Number Two: My First Sexual Experience


My first sexual experience was with an older man and I recorded the details in my diary for the 16th August 1975. I was 14 years old at the time.
I was in the Scouts during my teens. I was allowed to join a local Baptist troop which my Brother had also been in. My Father had been in the Boys Brigade when he was younger and I think he would have preferred that for us, but because the Scouts were Baptists he thought that was an acceptable alternative.

One summer when we had a Scout camp with the troop, we stayed at a formal, organised campsite in the New Forest which had proper toilet blocks and showers etc. There were several Scout troops there over the summer, including Sea Scouts and Air cadets so some several hundred boys over the whole site. We were in tents, but some of the Leaders had special accommodation in some of the huts on site.

One lazy afternoon when we had no planned activities, I thought I fancied a wank and went to one of the toilet blocks to indulge myself. I was sitting there with my trousers round my ankles having a lovely slow wank when a voice said “What the hell do you think you are doing lad?”
It was one of the Scout Leaders looking over from the next cubicle, not one of my own Leaders but from some other troop. I was so shocked and naively tried to cover my dick but no doubt he had seen everything. He told me to come out at once and holding me tightly by the arm, frogmarched me over to the hut where his room was.
He wanted to know my name and which troop I was with. I thought he was going to report me to my Scout Leader. My biggest concern was that my Father would find out.

He gave me a lecture on the ‘perils’ of masturbation and then told me to get in the shower as I was ‘dirty’. He had his own shower and toilet in his hut. He watched me get undressed which was extremely embarrassing. I got into the shower and started to wash and the next thing I knew, he was in there with me, completely bollock naked and sporting a hard cock of not very large proportions! He started to rub soap over my back and down towards my buttocks. I think it was the feeling of his hands on my body which again gave me a tingling all through me as it had done when Masturbating with Nathan. Seeing that I had started to get aroused, he soaped my cock and I have recorded that he said ‘This is where the problem is’. He told me to touch his as well, and I complied.

After about five minutes of wanking me he told me to bend over. He put some soap over his hands and slid his finger up my arse, moving it in and out. This did not in itself seem very appealing to me. There was no particular sensation and I had done this to myself several times was I wanked. I knew what was coming next, however, when he tried to slide in his cock, I tensed up although he told me to relax. I was nervous as hell and yet somehow I knew this was what I wanted. He eventually, with much soap, eased it in and began to fuck me. The feeling of his smallish cock was much more pleasurable than  his finger and he reached round to wank me as he fucked. I came quite quickly and he came inside me and began to wash me with soap again.

After this ritual, he allowed me to get dry and put my clothes back on.
His parting gambit and self preservation was that he wouldn’t tell anyone what he had found me doing if I said nothing of the shower incident. To be honest I was extremely scared of my Father finding out I had been masturbating. I never said anything to anyone.
I was quizzed by my mate Andrew with whom I was sharing a tent, as to what had happened as he had seen me being frogmarched over to this guy’s hut but I made some excuse about being told off for making a mess in the toilets.

I can still picture the man perfectly. He had one of those beards round the underside of his chin, with no moustache of the kind that remind me of a gnome! He was probably in his late forties and I never saw him for the rest of the week except from afar. He may have been avoiding me, worried about my reaction. I guess he was what we now call a paedophile although I had not heard that expression until many years later. To this day I have no idea if he had been waiting in the toilets or followed me in. I certainly didn’t attempt another wank that week but I have since had many wanks over what happened that day.

Incidently, in one of the toilet blocks at this campsite there was what I now know to me a 'gloryhole' in the back of one of the cubicles. I never saw it being used and didn’t know what it was at the time, but it was the right size, height and shape and I can’t imagine what else it could have been.

2 comments:

  1. My first masterbating was my father taght me I saw him one day when I was 12 and he did not know I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. masterbating is what all duds do it good and feels nice espeially when you use baby oil or cooking oil gets it nice and slippery.

    ReplyDelete